Pork ribs slathered in the most delicious sticky barbecue sauce with a kick of garlic are what dreams are made of. In our recipe, these kimchi sauce-filled ribs are gently cooked till fall-apart tender, then blasted with the barbeque sauce. Simply said, they are a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Click here to watch a video of it being cooked outdoors by our mysterious chef.
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 2.5 hour
- Pork ribs 2
- Kimchi ½ cup
- Bacon 10 slices
- Salt 2 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds ½ tsp
- Potato 4 pc medium
- Green onion ¼ cup
- Barbeque sauce ½ cup
- Paprika powder ⅓ tsp
- Cheddar cheese 8 slice
- Avocado oil 4 tbsp
- Mix the barbeque sauce with 2 tbsp of whiskey
- Spray apple juice on the meat
- Marinate the meat with barbecue and whisky mix + spices and leave for 15 min
- Smoke the ribs until they reach a temperature of 100 C
- Open the rib and add kimchi sauce to it every 30 min while cooking
- Cut potatoes in half and add salt + pepper + avocado oil
- When only 1 hour is left for the rib to be cooked, put the potatoes in the smoker for an hour, so they are cooked at the same time
- In 30 min, get the potatoes out of the smoker and prick each one in a few places with a fork
- Get the potatoes out and place avocado + cheese and put back in the smoker for 10 min (until the cheese is melted)
- Once cooked, get out both the ribs and potatoes and tadam!
- Bon Appetit!