Have you been daydreaming about this fast-food-style popcorn chicken since seeing it on TikTok? It's your lucky day because we're going to share the recipe so you can try it at home. Follow our instructions below and your Netflix evening will be sorted.
- 500g of Chicken breast
- 300g of Breadcrumbs
- 6 eggs
- 200g of Flour
- 5g of Salt (for Chicken) 3g (for Pop corn sauce)
- 0,2g Black pepper
- 0,2g of paprika
- 100g of corn seed
- 1Ll of oil
- 30ml of Sunflower oil
Sauce for Pop Corn:
- 200g of Sugar
- 80ml of Heavy Cream
- 60g of Butter
- Add 6 eggs, beaten with salt and pepper in a mixing bowl - whisk
- Add 200g flour to a plate.
- Put 300g breadcrumbs in a separate plate
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and season with 0,2 tsp. black pepper and 0,2 tsp. paprika.
- Place your cubes in the flour, then into the eggs, and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- 1L of oil in a heated pan - then add the chicken chunks (6min)
- In a heated pan, heat 30ml sunflower oil, then add 100g popcorn seed, wait until it's all done.
- Add 200g of Sugar in a hot pan until it becomes brown
- Add 60g of melted butter
- Add 80ml of Heavy Cream and mix it all together
- Add some salt (5g)
- Bon appétit!