With this Pork Belly Accordion, our Mysterious Chef created the perfect song for our taste buds. Follow his simple recipe below to learn how to "play" it yourself.
Watch it being prepared on the riverbank by clicking here. You might even see some beautiful horses and a cute dog.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 1pc Pork Belly
- 34 k Gold paper
- Spices to your taste (garlic powder, chili flakes, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt)
- 16 cups Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup Barbeque sauce
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- Place the pork belly on a flat surface, skin side down
- Slice diagonally, making sure to not cut all the way through and measuring 1 inch apart each time you slice
- And flip to the skin side up
- Slice vertically again not all the way through keeping 1 inch apart
- In a pot add sunflower oil and heat to 354 F
- Place the meat in it and fry until golden brown
- Remove from the heat
- Season the pork belly
- Place the golden paper on the cooked meat
- In a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients
- Slice the meat and dip in the sauce and ta-da!
- Bon Appetit!