Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a lip-smacking and irresistible chicken drumstick recipe that will leave you wanting more! This is not your average chicken recipe; it's a mouthwatering, juicy, and downright sexy treat that will take your culinary game to the next level.
Whether you're cooking for yourself, your family, or entertaining guests, this chicken drumstick recipe will be a crowd-pleaser that will have everyone coming back for seconds. So put on your apron, heat up your oven, and get ready to indulge in the most delicious and seductive chicken drumsticks you've ever tasted!
Cook: 20 mins
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 packs Doritos chips for panko
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 5 cup sunflower oil
- 1½ green onion, chopped
Fondue Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- In a pot, bring water to boil and add some salt. Add the spaghetti and cook according to package directions. Remove.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs and mix with milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Add spaghetti to the egg mixture. Add pepperoni cubes, and season with grated parmesan and mozzarella until you have a homogenous mixture.
- In a hot pan, add olive oil and pour in the spaghetti, cooking for 10 min each side until the edges are brown.
- To serve transfer to a walnut serving board and enjoy it sliced into wedges.