Burgers and tropical fruits are an unusual pairing, but one that is quite tasty. Which is why our mysterious chef decided to make this extreme burger. The piled layers of grilled burger, cheese, and pineapple create fantastic flavors. If you want to make it yourself, follow his recipe below.
- Brie cheese 2 pack
- Ground Beef 1 cup
- Bacon 3 slice
- Tomato 1 pc
- Pickles 3 pc
- Pineapple 1 pc
- Panko 2 cup
- Flour 1 cup
- Eggs 6
- Sunflower oil 2 Liter
- Lettuce 1
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Mustard 2 tbsp.
- In 3 separate bowls, add eggs, flour and panko
- Dip the meat in eggs, flour and panko in order
- In another bowl mix ketchup, mayonnaise mustard to have a sauce
- Make medium cutlets form the meat
- Slice pineapple, bacon, tomato
- Add oil in the pan and fry Bacon, pineapple and cutlets
- Add oil in the pan and fry both sides of the brie cheese
- On the bottom fried cheese spread sauce, add
- Cutlet + pineapple + bacon + lettuce + tomato + pickles, spread the sauce on the bottom fried cheese and cover. So now you have a burger!
- Bon Appetit!