Join Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper
at Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper.
Coolina USA is a privately owned ecommerce company built from highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketing, stellar customer service, and self-managed distribution centers that generate multiple 8-figures annually. We are passionate about the cooking and grilling experience and our aim is to create the best products to serve one of the greatest parts of American culture.
Our elite team members are result-driven creative thinkers who constantly elevate their skills, study the market, and get stuff done (and fast). If you like taking on exciting challenges, progressing your skills, and making a big impact… you should keep reading.
We’re Looking For: Landing page Designer/Builder who understands the structure and flow of a highly converting landing page and can turn prospects into customers and clicks into sales.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand brand and customer wants & needs
- Design landing pages for our e-commerce products using winning strategies and market research
- Build the pages in webflow or pagefly (both are drag and drop page builders similar to clickfunnels or elementor)
- Optimize pages with various versions of copy, images, and design to improve conversion rate
- Bring new ideas to test based on market research of successful brands
- Clear and Attractive headings, Strong Call-To-Actions (CTA)
- User-friendly, Attention-seeking, and high-converting landing page design
- Mobile Responsive and all browsers compatible page layout
- Work with Opt-In/Popup/Subscription/Contact form
- Shopify product landing page design
- Implement upsell pages in Shopify
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- 2+ years of experience building high-converting landing pages/sales pages/ squeeze pages/ lead gen pages
- Knowledge of Landing page structure that is optimized for e-commerce products
- Intensive research experience
- Ability to work fast and build numerous variations of landing pages
- Willing to take (and apply) constructive feedback
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Eagerness to learn obsessively about consumer psychology & high-performing landing page techniques