Join Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper
at Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper.
Coolina USA is a privately owned ecommerce company built from highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketing, stellar customer service, and self-managed distribution centers that generate multiple 8-figures annually. We are passionate about the cooking and grilling experience and our aim is to create the best products to serve one of the greatest parts of American culture.
Our elite team members are result-driven creative thinkers who constantly elevate their skills, study the market, and get stuff done (and fast). If you like taking on exciting challenges, progressing your skills, and making a big impact… you should keep reading.
We’re Looking For: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote / Yerevan Office / Miami Office
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Planning + directing all email marketing campaigns and automated flows with the purpose of increasing customer engagement and lifetime value
- Research competitors to learn new email marketing strategies
- Create and test new offers on returning + first time buyers
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan
- Forecast, measure, and report on results of retention efforts against identified metrics and opportunities for scale
- Help drive the building and optimization of a customer account and loyalty program
- Drive the execution of customer retention efforts as the company continues to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value by building habits & loyalty for unique customer segments
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly
- Deeply understand the customer, their needs, wants, demands, and desires
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- CRM, subscription or loyalty program experience.
- 1+ year of online marketing experience heavily focused on customer retention, ideally in an ecommerce digital first brand in a fast growth environment and at scale
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Experience with analytical tools and platforms
- 1+ years within one company focusing on the customer journey
- CRM, subscription or loyalty program experience preferred
- Significant experience with A/B testing required.
- Analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing, with experience in rigorous performance data environments and desire to test and learn.
- Successfully tested into and launched retention efforts at scale.
- Both 'direct response' and branded campaign experience, and have driven meaningful results.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Content strategy experience managing large teams across digital, email, phone and in-box marketing.
- Strong management, leadership, influencing and communication skills: listen, mentor, inspire, motivate and teach by example.
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces, productively work through conflict, with creative problem-solving, time management, organizational, prioritization and decision making skills.
- Thoughtful and self-reflective, willingness to learn. Team-player, hard-working, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated success in back-end marketing, with the ability to be self-directed, and intrinsically motivated
Create an engaging Campaign email using these png's. The email would be used for the middle of the funnel (people who have seen our ads but have not clicked) and for the gifting season. Good Luck!
- Use this offer: Buy 2 Knives And Get 2 Knives FREE! Use Code: 2FREE
- Add urgency/ scarcity as you wish
- 3 different variations
- Send in your 3 email designs by email to email@example.com and make the subject line “Email Marketer test”