Challenge yourself to prepare the most mouth-watering lasagna pockets ever. If you're feeling ambitious, you can double the effort by cooking it over an open fire along the riverbank, just as our chef did.
Watch a video of it being prepared by our Mysterious Chef here.
Prep: 1 hour
Cook: 40 mins
- 2.5 cups Ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 medium-size carrot, minced
- 1 cup tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp. sunflower Oil2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 pinch of Nutmeg10 Lasagna pasta sheets
- Add oil to the pan and cook ground beef over medium heat.
- In another pan, add oil and cook garlic, onion, carrot, and tomato paste over medium heat.
- Add the cooked ground beef to the mixture and fry until well browned. Don’t forget to season with salt and pepper.
- Place a spoon of bechamel sauce in the center of one lasagna sheet, and then add another sheet of lasagna as a cross over the top. Add a spoon of bechamel sauce, meat sauce, and grated mozzarella.
- Fold each side of the lasagna sheet towards the center, then cover the middle with bechamel sauce and grated parmesan cheese.
- Place baking paper on the oven tray and add the lasagna sheets.
- Place the tray in an oven and cook at 350 F for 20 mins.