Join Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper
at Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper.
Coolina USA is a privately owned ecommerce company built from highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketing, stellar customer service, and self-managed distribution centers that generate multiple 8-figures annually. We are passionate about the cooking and grilling experience and our aim is to create the best products to serve one of the greatest parts of American culture.
Our elite team members are result-driven creative thinkers who constantly elevate their skills, study the market, and get stuff done (and fast). If you like taking on exciting challenges, progressing your skills, and making a big impact… you should keep reading.
We’re Looking For: Retention Marketing Manager
Location: Remote / Yerevan Office / Miami Office
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and drive the testing to improve every customer touchpoint to drive lifetime value and profit
- Partner with data and analytics to identify leading drivers for retention to build and implement appropriate programs
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan
- Forecast, measure, and report on results of retention efforts against identified metrics and opportunities for scale
- Collaborate with brand leads to maintain brand voice and messaging
- Help drive the building and optimization of a customer account and loyalty program
- Drive the execution of customer retention efforts as company continues to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value by building habits & loyalty for unique customer segments
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to grow the company subscription membership program, drive LTV, and reduce churns/skips
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly
- Deeply understand the customer, their needs, wants, demands, and desires
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- CRM, subscription or loyalty program experience.
- 2+ year of online marketing experience heavily focused on customer retention, ideally in an ecommerce digital first brand in a fast growth environment and at scale
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Experience with analytical tools and platforms
- 2+ years within one company focusing on the customer journey
- CRM, subscription or loyalty program experience preferred
- Significant experience with A/B testing required.
- Analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing, with experience in rigorous performance data environments and desire to test and learn.
- Successfully tested into and launched retention efforts at scale.
- Both 'direct response' and branded campaign experience, and have driven meaningful results.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Content strategy experience managing large teams across digital, email, phone and in-box marketing.
- Strong management, leadership, influencing and communication skills: listen, mentor, inspire, motivate and teach by example.
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces, productively work through conflict, with creative problem-solving, time management, organizational, prioritization and decision making skills.
- Thoughtful and self-reflective, willingness to learn. Team-player, hard-working, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated success in back-end marketing, with the ability to be self-directed, and intrinsically motivated