Join Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper
at Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper.
Coolina USA is a privately owned ecommerce company built from highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketing, stellar customer service, and self-managed distribution centers that generate multiple 8-figures annually. We are passionate about the cooking and grilling experience and our aim is to create the best products to serve one of the greatest parts of American culture.
Our elite team members are result-driven creative thinkers who constantly elevate their skills, study the market, and get stuff done (and fast). If you like taking on exciting challenges, progressing your skills, and making a big impact… you should keep reading.
We’re Looking For: Graphic Designer
Location: Remote / Yerevan Office / Miami Office
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create google display ads and website banners that are designed to grab attention and direct to traffic to the landing page
- Research competitors and analyze best designs
- Create scroll-stopping Facebook ad images
- Work with product images/renders to design offer/bundle package designs
- Apply brand guidelines to all design work and introduce new ideas as necessary
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- Compile and condense all assets into organized folders for future reference
- Help manage the publishing process to ensure content is optimized across multiple platforms.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Has a good sense of composition and aesthetic decisions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: Photoshop experience is required, Figma is a plus
- Experience working with Mac and/or PC computers
- Detailed organization and media management skills
- Excited to work with a cross-functional team to meet goals that help the continued growth of our business
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Has a desire to solve problems, openness to giving and receiving feedback and a hunger to always be improving
- Is able to establish priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Digital Strategy and Audience Development experience, a major plus
Create an engaging Google Display ad/ Facebook ad using these png's. The ad would be used for the middle of the funnel (people who have seen our ads but have not clicked) and for the gifting season. Good Luck!
- Use this offer: Buy 2 Knives And Get 2 Knives FREE! Use Code: 2FREE
- Add urgency/ scarcity as you wish
- 3 different variations
- Send in your 3 ads by email to email@example.com and make the subject line “Graphic Designer test”